- Nothing contained in this web site constitutes legal advice to any person
or entity. The purpose of this site is to provide general information only
and not to solicit clients.
- No use of this web site establishes any attorney-client
relationship between any user of this web site and the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA.
The Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA reserves the right not to accept any client or matter.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based
solely upon advertisements. You should give this matter careful thought.
Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our
qualifications and experience.
The Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA respects your privacy and, to the extent permitted by law
and the technology, the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA will protect the confidentiality
of any information electronically transmitted to us as well as the identity of the transmitter.
- Specific results in any particular case or matter
are not necessarily predictive for any other case or matter.
Sending e-mail to The Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA does not establish any attorney-client
relationship between any user of this web site and the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA, nor is
any such e-mail protected by any attorney-client privilege in favor of
any user of this web site.
- This website provides only general legal information (not legal advice) as an educational service
of the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA. This website is provided on a
strictly "AS IS" and "as available" basis.
- The Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA is not responsible for the content, privacy policies,
or any other aspect of any other Internet Web sites to which this web site may link. Users follow
any such links at their own risk and assume all risks arising out of their doing so.
- If any user of this web site has any questions about any specific legal
matters, the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA recommends that such user consult an attorney
specifically about such matters.
By using this website, you waive all claims against the Law Office of Janet
Langjahr PA, and its directors, officers, members, employees and agents
arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
- The Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA, and its directors, officers,
shareholders, employees and agents, expressly disclaim any liability
arising from or in connection with your use of this website, the
content thereon or links to other websites.
- Your use of this website means you agree to these terms and
the Law Office of Janet Langjahr PA expressly relies on your agreement.
If you don't agree to these terms, you must stop surfing and leave this
website or else you assume any and all risks arising out of your use of
this website, whether or not they are foreseeable.
You represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You consent to exclusive jurisdiction in Florida, Florida as the
choice of law and exclusive venue in Palm Beach County.